Thursday, 20 April 2017

The Raingirl

Back in the outdated days

When life was not a maze,

Most amusing was Nature

When I was simply a teen.

Sitting in my rocking chair

Listening songs on music player,

Watching everybody that passes

Through giant window glasses.

That Day

Nobody was residence from family

And it was pouring outside heavily,

Raindrops making the best possible sound

Coming straight from Heaven to kiss the ground.

Something added extra magnificence to the scene

Which was a Woman around eighteen,

Struggling together with her umbrella, combating with the wind

Watching her baby steps, for no reason..I grinned,

Chilly breeze via her hair

Was forcing me to stare,

Sweet helpless starry eyes

Sure had killed thousand guys,

Her coral lips had nothing to say

When the black umbrella flew away,

And now, she was standing in the sand

With her sandals in her hand,

She may do nothing herself

Drenched in rain, she was looking for some assist.

I shouted a 'Whats up', when got here outdoors

Just a trembling 'Yes' she replied,

I went to her, feeling the raindrops

Asked her to return in shade till the rain stops,

Looking at me like I was a duffer

She reluctantly agreed to my provide.

Two cup of tea and an hour long talks

I made her smile with some stupid jokes,

That day in my life, I can neglect by no means

When I met

The most stunning girls I've seen ever.

Today, sitting in the same rocking chair

with same songs on my music participant,

I nonetheless watch the raindrops

Whereas my thoughts searches more silly jokes,

With a cup of tea

Not alone..That 'rain woman' beside me,

As now, she's my Spouse

However I at all times thank dis Rain

For introducing to my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment